ExpressionEngine is a content management system that eases the web design & development with its powerful features. It acts as the first choice of developers and is highly suitable for fulfilling the client’s requirements. This is booming with the demand of robust and powerful websites. This is more than a blogging application and it empowers even the large-scale websites. From the point of secured web development, it stands at the top and the third-party security features are also supported by it, for example, Captcha verifications, email verification, approval of content and many more.
This CMS is multipurpose and used for developing websites based on different categories. The websites of professional services such as Engineering, Architects, Layers, etc. are also developed with ease by using this powerful content management system. This special functionality has boosted ExpressionEngine development across the world. A wide range of experts have recommended it for developing creative websites in minimum time and cost. The major advantage of choosing this CMS for the web design & development is that it not only delivers pixel-perfect websites, but also ensures a control panel that is quite easy to use.
More reasons to go for ExpressionEngine
There are several reasons behind the popularity of this CMS among the web developers and users. Some crucial ones among them you will see in this post. Let’s have a glimpse on them:-
- It is quite easy to understand and code. Even if you are not from a technical background, then also you can jump into this superb content management system as a huge learning curve is not required.
- The features like flexible, robust and highly customized back-end have made it a perfect asset for developing websites.
- It is appreciated by the developers for its advanced security level. It supports secure sockets layer and plugins that ensure user security and maintains login history. It helps to manage users’ activities and profile through multiple administrators.
- It guarantees user-friendly websites that help to manage the content in an easy manner. It has a control panel with robust features like admin logs, data export, website membership, etc. that provides a friendly environment to the users.
- It is enriched with plugins and extensions that are available free as well as some of them are paid for download. You can download plugins for personal blog site.
- Strong support is also an important feature of this CMS. It has a dedicated technical team, which is ready to assist you in every major & minor technical issue.
ExpressionEngine development is a solution for complex web development that simplifies this task. The availability of several inbuilt features make it a leading content management system. In this post, you have seen several features and the benefits of using this framework for developing appealing websites.
Author: Jason Larue